Quick update on Game Update 5.6. As we are getting closer to the launch of Update, we feel we need just a little bit more time to really bring the new Yavin Warzone up to quality. We are going to pull it out of Game Update 5.6 (launching 11/28), instead it will now launch as a part of 5.6.1 only two weeks later on 12/12. We apologize for the delay in the Warzone, we know that there is a lot of excitement for it and we are eager to get it to you as quick as we can.
This date change does not impact any other elements of the Game Update. As a reminder, here are some of the bigger things coming in two weeks with 5.6 (this is not a comprehensive list):
- New Flashpoint on Copero, a planet in the Chiss Ascendency (Solo Story, Group Story, Veteran, and Master Modes) and the continuation of the Alliance traitor storyline.
- The return of Raina Temple.
- Nahut, the third boss in the Gods From the Machine Operation (Story and Veteran modes).
- New GSF Deathmatch map set in the orbit over Iokath.
- Significant changes to Group Finder (new UI, all queuing in one place, upgraded rewards, solo activities added).
- Legacy-wide Credits and Unassembled Components.
- Changes to Galactic Command disintegration (gear now disintegrates directly into Unassembled Components to help mitigate RNG).
- New item, the Master’s Datacron. This allows you to take any existing character and boost them to level 70; this boost does not progress story.
- And more!
Infos wie das mit dem Erhalt von Komponenten und CXP aus den Paketen verhält:
To the first part of your question, it is giving you UC instead of CXP, not Command Tokens, so that is not impacted. I do not believe there is a choice on what items break down into but a general rule is stuff with stats breaks down to UC, everything else is CXP. There may be exceptions but I believe that was the guiding principle.
There is no longer a cap on UC because it isn't actually tracked via the currency tab any longer. It is now a stackable bind on legacy token in your inventory (allowing you to move it across characters).
Also related to that is UC costs and accrual. Costs for all items via UC will be doubled in 5.6, BUT, everywhere you previously gained UC (Warzones, Missions, Ops) will also double. This totally breaks even, there is no change to current rates for gaining and spending UC. The team set those numbers higher to be able to get the values for breaking down items from Galactic Command in place.
Info zu dem neuen 70iger Token:
It was actually mentioned in the roadmap, but it was a small mention so I think most people missed it.
We are producing a blog on it but I can give some basics. It is purchased from the CM (similar to the 60 and 65 tokens), and will be tradeable (so it can be sold on the GTN). It then gives you an item which you use on a character. That item will level you to 70 and place you on your Class ship (whether you have one or not from story, this doesn't impact your ability to get it naturally). It will also give you a set of starter gear for level 70.
It does not progress story at all so you could even use it on a brand new level one.